Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Coupon Binder

Binder purchased used for $3 at ReStore 


 I got a ton of photo sleeves at ReStore for ~$1 total
I find it helps to have paper behind each coupon
I DO NOT BRING MY BINDER to the store but most people do 
My binder holds all of the coupons that I have
I also have some baseball card sleeves which is what most people use
I like the 4x6 photo sleeves better - coupons fit easier

 Instead of my binder I bring this purple accordion thingy
It contains all the coupons of items I would buy
(ie. my Efferdent coupons don't need to come to the store with me)
It fits in my extra large purse and is easier to find things
I also bring this small accordion thingy divided by store
After I make my lists for each store I put my coupons for that store in it's corresponding slot
When I'm looking at the ads I write down the things I might buy on this list
This helps me to calculate how much OOP (out of pocket) I have to pay
after RR (register rewards) and ECB (extra care bucks)

Other things in my binder:
calculator, pens, scratch paper, weekly sale ads



No comments:

Post a Comment