Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Great Deals

My stockpile as of today
This does not include all the toilet paper and paper towels I have in my closet


This is alot of the deals I have gotten since I started extreme couponing just a few months ago.
It is not inclusive and I can't tell you what exact coupon I used for each deal.....too much to remember!

KY FREE
o-Celo $0.50 each
Schick Hydro FREE


FREE: Quattro razor,ThermaCare, Soft Soap, Excedrin
$0.50/bag popcorn

 Almost all FREE

All Completely FREE

Prevacid $11 (regularly $20)
Cotton Candy $1
Everything else was FREE

I had a $1 off coupon (PDF so I could print as many as I wanted) and I bought them ALL

I had a $2 off coupon (PDF so I could print as many as I wanted) and I bought them ALL

I donated most of the post its to a collection Walgreens had for schools
Everything was FREE

FREE

This was my favorite shopping trip ever.
The post it tabs were on sale for $1.50 and I had a $2 off coupon for all of them
Walmart  PAID ME $13 to take them home

Chex Mix & Bugles $0.50 each
Hair Color $1.50 each
Ritz - got coupon for them when I scanned my card at the CVS machine in the store
Everything else was FREE

I have so much extra freebies that I have put together a few toiletry "care" bags
to bring to the homeless shelter
Each bag contains:
toothbrush - in white dental wrappers that I got 50 of them for $1 at IDEA store
Old Spice shower gel
disposable razor
toothpaste
dental piks
shampoo & conditioner  - in small clear tubes that I also got for pennies at the IDEA store




No comments:

Post a Comment