Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Couponing Common Mistakes

Not reading the small print. 
You have to read that small print or you will make a mistake. Remember to read the small print on the coupon as well as the small print in the sale ad.

Getting the wrong size/product instead of the correct one.
It goes back to not reading the small print OR reading the shelf tag and not realizing that you picked up the WRONG item! Try to match UPCs with the shelf tag or find a price scanner.

Using an expired coupon.

Forgetting to bring coupons with you on your shopping trips.
 
SOL on this one unless you just forgot them in your pocket. If so, go to customer service and tell them and they will give you cash for all your coupons.

Not waiting for a better deal.I just bought something last week for what I thoought was an amazing price and now this week they are even cheaper somewhere else.

Not watching the cashier to see if they scanned the coupon.


I always know how many coupons I'm using and I count them on the receipt as I'm walking out of the store. Some receipts will say # of items purchased/coupons used but alot do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment