Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In Progress

I have 2 projects that I'm currently working on:
  • reupholstering an antique chair that I got for FREE off of Freecycle
took several hours to strip it down but it was a great stress release

got cotton batting from an ad that I posted in the wanted section of Craigslist
now waiting to finding the rest of the materials for free or almost free


  • refinishing 2 vintage 1970s end tables - both pieces purchased from Salv Army $9.99 each but purchased on the one day a month that all furniture is 25% off - see store for calendar - so they were $16.67 with tax total for both - my plan is to "foil" them - finding the right materials free or almost free takes time and patience but the hunt is what I enjoy 
CHECK BACK IN A FEW WEEKS TO SEE
THE
FINISHED PROJECTS

No comments:

Post a Comment